Monday, March 30, 2009

March Challenge


Daring Bakers Challenge!


The March 2009 challenge is hosted by Mary of Beans and Caviar, Melinda of Melbourne Larder and Enza of Io Da Grande. They have chosen Lasagne of Emilia-Romagna from The Splendid Table by Lynne Rossetto Kasper as the challenge.

This was a delicious lasagne! I Highly recommend this recipe...Not much to say about it...I would recommend not using all the meats that it calls for. I had to do the meat sauce twice. The first time I did it as the recipe called for..then I forgot to put it away that night..soooo...for the sake of food safety I tossed it...So I remade it with just normal meat and it was delicious!

This was definitely not one of my favorite challenges...but it was a good change of pace from all the desserts...

No comments: